Bathroom renovations can be extremely costly and time consuming and it’s not even an option for people who rent their homes. So even if you don’t like the look of your bathroom, you may be putting off an upgrade. However, there are a few things you can do to quickly update your dated bathroom cost-effectively:
- Get A Bath Rug: A bath rug can hide unattractive floor tile or add interest to the space. They also bring a more comfortable look and feel. The best part about having a bath rug is your feet with thank you.
- Install A Shower Screen: Shower screens are really easy to install and add a really modern aesthetic. They are more attractive than a basic shower curtain and look a lot more expensive even though they are really affordably priced.
- Hang New Towel Rails: Another easy piece to install are towel rails. Towel rails can really modernize the space and give you some much needed storage. Hanging some gorgeous Turkish towels make your bathroom feel warm and inviting.
- Put In A New Shower Head: A new shower head can really make your bathroom more exciting. They don’t just add an updated look, they can make your shower time more enjoyable. We always recommend a rainfall shower head for a spa-like experience.
- Add More Storage With A Cabinet Tower: Everyone could use more storage in their bathroom. If you can’t replace your whole vanity, adding a cabinet tower can give you the space you need for all our you toiletries.
With these simple upgrades, you can easily make your bathroom modern stylish and functional. Bathroom Beauty has everything you need and more to create the bathroom of your dreams without expensive renovations.